latin chrome

My photo
in⋅vo⋅ca⋅tion: (n) the magic formula used to conjure up a spirit; incantation.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

focus, focus really

SO REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU HAD LOTS OF WORK AND COULDNT GET ANY OF IT DONE FOR SOME UNFATHOMABLE REASON THAT ESCAPES YOU LIKE EVERY SINGLE SECOND THAT YOU TRY TO THINK OF WHY WHY WHY WHY YOU CANT START WORKING ON SOMETHING THAT ISN'T EVEN THAT HARD OR THAT LONG?

I have a fiche de synthese on Huntington's Clash of Civilizations tomorrow and then I have a commentary due friday and a fiche de lecture due on friday as well.

I've been at the library for 3 hours and I've managed to write, (write, I really mean RE-WORD) four sentences. I read three pages and spent the rest of the time doing who knows what.

I need to focus!

I sometimes regret choosing a study abroad location where I actually am being forced to work hard. GOD, WHY MUST I CHOOSE CHALLENGES AND THEN HATE THEM WHILE I ATTEMPT TO OVERCOME THEM?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers