latin chrome

My photo
in⋅vo⋅ca⋅tion: (n) the magic formula used to conjure up a spirit; incantation.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SciPo library part 2

So, I had a pretty hard time trying to find a computer for my first formal expose of the year. I already had 2 exposes (in french class and in geopolitique du golfe persique) which means I only have 2 other exposes (or oral presentations) to prepare for! I still have many little assignments to complete, but I'm feeling better. My teacher thought the presentation I had yesterday went well, so now I just have to make sure I get work done today and tomorrow and part of thursday (my birthday). I have to write a commentary on the president of the fifth french republic (UGH) and a summary about a document i'm supposed to read but haven't read (story of my life, obvs).

I feel like there's a lot of work, but I'm getting shit done somehow.

ON THE LIBRARY I PREVIOUSLY HATED...

I just checked out two books. IT WAS SO EASY! I just looked them up online (I kept complaining earlier because I couldn't find anything, I wasn't spelling it the right way...I was writing down 5th instead of fifth) I checked them out and now I have them for a week.

Surprisingly simple.

You do have (some) resources, scipo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers